Contribute from a Retirement Account

One of the simplest ways to contribute from a retirement account is to name Crag Law Center as a beneficiary for part or all of what remains in your retirement account when you no longer need it. This includes your individual retirement accounts (IRAs), Keogh plans, 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans and other qualified pension plans. The proceeds of these plans will be distributed outside probate and are thus entirely free from federal estate tax.

Please check with your professional advisors on the best way to make a contribution from your retirement account.

We appreciate your notification if you direct an IRA distribution gift to the Center so we can look for the check from your plan provider.


Helpful Information

You should always consult with your legal and financial advisors when making a planned gift. Crag cannot and will not provide legal advice on these matters.

If you make the choice to leave a legacy to Crag, thank you! Here’s the key information you’ll need:

Legal description:
 Crag Law Center, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.

Legal Name: Crag Law Center

Address: 3141 E. Burnside St., Portland, OR 97214

Federal Tax ID Number: 93-1323758


For more details on leaving a legacy to the Crag, please contact: 

Suzanne Savell, Development Director


Sign up for our email list | Join Us >>