Have Your Gift Matched by Your EmployerYou can generate positive environmental change, now and for future generations, by participating in your employer’s matching gift program. Many companies offer a matching gift program to current employees and retirees that could double, or even triple, your generous contribution to Crag!The first step is to ask you employer if they will match your your donation to Crag.
If Your Employer Does,
Steps to take:
- Check with your employer about whether your gift is eligible for a match.
- If your gift is eligible, then complete the appropriate process to request a matching gift from your employer.
Note: Some employers require you to print, complete and mail a request form to us, while others use an online portal.
Important Information You May Need:
- Crag’s Tax Identification # (EIN): 93-1323758
- Address: Crag Law Center, 3141 E. Burnside St., Portland, OR 97214
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 503-525-2724
If Crag Is Not On Your Company's Matching List Yet...
Don’t worry! Steps to take:
- Check if your company has a Matching Gifts Program.
- If Crag is not on this list, Ask about adding Crag to the list, to support legal aid for the environment!
- If there is an application to include Crag in your company’s matched giving program, please send it to us at:
- Crag Law Center, 3141 E. Burnside St., Portland, OR 97214
Suzanne Savell, Development Director
Crag Law Center
3141 E. Burnside St.
Portland, OR 97214